After over a year I am proud to release nntpchan version
The daemon has gone through a lot as well as the build system, we have many many new things added.
- smart varnish caching
- ed25519-blake2b signatures
- no longer use cgo, libsodium not used at all, we are 100% pure go now.
- no more noticable gc leaks
- use 1 repo for everything, don't split backend and frontend repo for ease of building
Many features were also gutted:
- filesystem markup cache
- redis support (all of it)
I think this covers everything, so much changed I probably forgot something or a few other things ...
Download on github here and join us on IRC to peer into the main network.
We're on the following networks:
rizon: irc.rizon.net #nntpchan
freenode: irc.freenode.org #nntpchan
irc2p: irc.dg.i2p #overchan