i2pd (I2P Daemon) is a full-featured C++ implementation of I2P client.
I2P (Invisible Internet Protocol) is a universal anonymous network layer. All communications over I2P are anonymous and end-to-end encrypted, participants don't reveal their real IP addresses.
I2P client is a software used for building and using anonymous I2P networks. Such networks are commonly used for anonymous peer-to-peer applications (filesharing, cryptocurrencies) and anonymous client-server applications (websites, instant messengers, chat-servers).
I2P allows people from all around the world to communicate and share information without restrictions.
i2pd is licensed under the 3-clause BSD license, binary packages are available for Debian, Ubuntu, OS X, FreeBSD, Android and Windows.
Changelog for i2pd version 2.24:
- Support of transient keys for LeaseSet2
- Support of encrypted LeaseSet2
- Recognize signature type 11 (RedDSA)
- Support websocket connections over HTTP proxy
- Ability to disable full addressbook persist
- Don't load peer profiles if non-persistant
- REUSE_ADDR for ipv6 acceptors
- Reset eTags if addressbook can't be loaded
- Build with boost 1.70
- Filter out unspecified addresses from RouterInfo
- Check floodfill status change
- Correct SAM response for invalid key
- SAM crash on termination for Windows
- Race condition for publishing