i2pd (I2P Daemon) is a full-featured C++ implementation of I2P client.
I2P (Invisible Internet Protocol) is a universal anonymous network layer. All communications over I2P are anonymous and end-to-end encrypted, participants don't reveal their real IP addresses.
I2P client is a software used for building and using anonymous I2P networks. Such networks are commonly used for anonymous peer-to-peer applications (filesharing, cryptocurrencies) and anonymous client-server applications (websites, instant messengers, chat-servers).
I2P allows people from all around the world to communicate and share information without restrictions.
i2pd is licensed under the 3-clause BSD license, binary packages are available for Debian, Ubuntu, OS X, FreeBSD, Android and Windows.
Changelog for i2pd version 2.19:
- ECIES support for RouterInfo
- HTTP outproxy authentication
- AVX/AESNI runtime detection
- Implementation of I2CP reconfigure
- Datagrams to websocks
- Initial implementation of NTCP2
- Added I2PControl method "ClientServicesInfo"
- Android build using gradle
- EdDSA for RouterInfo by default
- Multiple changes for QT GUI
- Fixed tunnels reload
- Fixed headers in webconsole
- Correct SAM session name
- Updated docker