i2pd (I2P Daemon) is a full-featured C++ implementation of I2P client.
I2P (Invisible Internet Protocol) is a universal anonymous network layer. All communications over I2P are anonymous and end-to-end encrypted, participants don't reveal their real IP addresses.
I2P client is a software used for building and using anonymous I2P networks. Such networks are commonly used for anonymous peer-to-peer applications (filesharing, cryptocurrencies) and anonymous client-server applications (websites, instant messengers, chat-servers).
I2P allows people from all around the world to communicate and share information without restrictions.
i2pd is licensed under the 3-clause BSD license, binary packages are available for Debian, Ubuntu, OS X, FreeBSD, Android and Windows.
Changelog for i2pd version 2.18:
- Show tunnel nicknames for I2CP destination in WebUI
- Re-create HTTP and SOCKS proxy by tunnel reload
- Graceful shutdown as soon as no more transit tunnels
- Regenerate shared local destination by tunnel reload
- Use transient local destination by default if not specified
- Return correct code if pid file can't be created
- Timing and number of attempts for adressbook requests
- Certificates list
- Malformed addressbook subsctiption request
- Build with boost 1.66
- Few race conditions for SAM
- Check LeaseSet's signature before update