i2pd (I2P Daemon) is a full-featured C++ implementation of I2P client.
I2P (Invisible Internet Protocol) is a universal anonymous network layer. All communications over I2P are anonymous and end-to-end encrypted, participants don't reveal their real IP addresses.
I2P client is a software used for building and using anonymous I2P networks. Such networks are commonly used for anonymous peer-to-peer applications (filesharing, cryptocurrencies) and anonymous client-server applications (websites, instant messengers, chat-servers).
I2P allows people from all around the world to communicate and share information without restrictions.
i2pd is licensed under the 3-clause BSD license, binary packages are available for Debian, Ubuntu, OS X, FreeBSD, Android and Windows.
Changelog for i2pd version 2.17:
- Reseed through HTTP and SOCKS proxy
- Show status of client services through web console
- Change log level through web connsole
- transient keys for tunnels
- i2p.streaming.initialAckDelay parameter
- CRYPTO_TYPE for SAM destination
- signature and crypto type for newkeys BOB command
- Correct publication of ECIES destinations
- Disable RSA signatures completely
- Possible buffer overflow for RSA-4096
- Shutdown from web console for Windows
- Web console page layout