i2pd (I2P Daemon) is a full-featured C++ implementation of I2P client.
I2P (Invisible Internet Protocol) is a universal anonymous network layer. All communications over I2P are anonymous and end-to-end encrypted, participants don't reveal their real IP addresses.
I2P client is a software used for building and using anonymous I2P networks. Such networks are commonly used for anonymous peer-to-peer applications (filesharing, cryptocurrencies) and anonymous client-server applications (websites, instant messengers, chat-servers).
I2P allows people from all around the world to communicate and share information without restrictions.
i2pd is licensed under the 3-clause BSD license, binary packages are available for Debian, Ubuntu, OS X, FreeBSD, Android and Windows.
Changelog for i2pd version 2.15:
- QT GUI
- Ability to add and remove I2P tunnels without restart
- Ability to disable SOCKS outproxy option
- Strip-out Accept-* headers in HTTP proxy
- Don't run peer test if nat=false
- Separate output of NTCP and SSU sessions in Transports tab
- Handle lines with comments in hosts.txt file for address book
- Run router with empty netdb for testnet
- Skip expired introducers by iexp