i2pd (I2P Daemon) is a full-featured C++ implementation of I2P client.
I2P (Invisible Internet Protocol) is a universal anonymous network layer. All communications over I2P are anonymous and end-to-end encrypted, participants don't reveal their real IP addresses.
I2P client is a software used for building and using anonymous I2P networks. Such networks are commonly used for anonymous peer-to-peer applications (filesharing, cryptocurrencies) and anonymous client-server applications (websites, instant messengers, chat-servers).
I2P allows people from all around the world to communicate and share information without restrictions.
i2pd is licensed under the 3-clause BSD license, binary packages are available for Debian, Ubuntu, OS X, FreeBSD, Android and Windows.
Changelog for i2pd version 2.11:
- Full support of zero-hops tunnels
- Tunnel configuration for HTTP and SOCKS proxy
- Websockets support
- Multiple acceptors for SAM destination
- Routing path for UDP tunnels
- Reseed through a floodfill
- Use AVX instructions for DHT and HMAC if applicable
- Fixed HTTP Proxy connection reset for Windows
- Fixed UPnP discovery bug, producing excessive CPU usage
- Fixed sudden SSU thread stop for Windows
- Fixed crash upon SAM session termination
- Handle multiple lookups of the same LeaseSet correctly